Barco, Grey Label, is a high sheen dust that will result in a surface with a sleek looking shininess once dusted or painted onto a surface. A craft metallic dusting sheen to use on removable cake parts. High sheen with metallic finish.
- Powder colour
- For use on removable cake parts
- It can also be mixed into Quick Paint, Paint Base or pure lemon extract and used as a paint to paint onto fondant, decorations, pastilage, gelatine balls etc.
- Used to dry brush colour onto gum paste or fondant designs. The result will be a colour changing PEARL like finish.
- In a small bowl, mix equal parts GREY LABEL PIGMENT and Quick Paint, Paint Base (for painting on chocolate or fondant) or pure lemon extract.
- Mix thoroughly before painting and stir often as it continuously settles to the bottom. If you need to paint more than one layer for even coverage allow each coat too dry completely before starting a new one.
- Dab the paintbrush into the pigment and tip excess off. Test the colour by brushing in a circular motion on paper towel. If it is correct, do the same on the fondant or gum paste designs you want to add colour to. Ideal for sugar craft flowers etc.
- For fine details, a small round head brush works best. For larger areas, use a wider, flatter brush even the big round brush, used to apply blusher.